Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dressage Horse for Sale!

Since much of my readership is of the dressage persuasion, I told Kim I would let everyone know about her wonderful dressage horse she has for sale! A good friend of the family (*ahem* sister from another mister), Cynthia Weldon, has spoken to me about this horse before and what a wonderful dressage horse he is, so I can confidently say that he really IS all he's cracked up to be!


Photo courtesy Kim Severson Eventing
Chopin is a 10 year old Hanoverian shown through 4th level, with a 3rd level championship last year. He's currently working on his piaffe and passage, and tempi changes. He is talented enough for a professional/YR, but steady enough for an AA (he lives at an eventing barn! Nothing can spook this horse!!) If you're interested, I encourage you to check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/KimSeversonEventing (horse's name is Fantasy Impromptu/Chopin). Kim said to feel free to ask Gerd Zuther about the horse during his upcoming clinic at Touchstone Farm Nov 2-4, as he knows the horse well!

No comments:

Post a Comment