Friday, March 2, 2012

Website is LIVE!!!

I am so proud of my beautiful new website, and would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who made it possible.

First and foremost, my geeky tech-y boyfriend who speaks code, love you!! Adam did the lion's share of the work, occasionally having to badger me until I wrote something nice about myself! :)

A huge thank you also to my amazingly talented friend Scott Neperud for designing a beautiful logo. Thank you for being patient with me as I critiqued the horses until they were just how I wanted them-- I know they all looked about the same to you!

Thank you Heather McManamy of ShortHorse Studios for letting me bounce all my creative ideas off of you, and THANK YOU for talking me out of that ugly other color scheme!

And finally, I must always thank my number one fan, and number one biggest critic, thanks Dad for telling me like it is and keeping me honest!

Please enjoy the new site! And check back often for new updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment